The Public HotelAddress : Kuloğlu Mahallesi Turnacıbaşı Caddesi No:1 İstiklal Caddesi / Beyoğlu
İstanbul - Türkiye
Phone : +90 444 33 34
Fax : +90 212 252 03 03
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
While preserving the authentic atmosphere within the characteristic architecture of the construction, an experience of major comfort is offered to the guests at The Public Hotel.
The business and management mission of The Public Hotel is regarded as sustainable hotel, or in other words, green hotel compliance. The goal is to exist as a hotel consuming low-energy and low-water, having a positive impact on global climate change by minimizing CO2 emissions GHG (greenhouse gas) emissions, paying strict attention to use eco-friendly and recyclable supplies and materials, documenting its social and environmental responsibility. In this connection, the main target is to be nominated as a LEED candidate by receiving the Green
Star Certification. We offer a peaceful atmosphere especially appealing to the sentiments of our guests who are Eco-Friendly Travellers.
The Public Hotel which is one of the rare historic buildings of Beyoglu, offers you 52 high-ceiled guestrooms of which 21 were decorated in neoclassic and art nouveau styles and a spacey courtyard.
The courtyard, landscaped with live plants and appealing to the guests who yearn for the nature and naturality in the urban life, is a place that will make you forget your physical and mental fatigue. This area is completely decorated with natural plants.
The courtyard, up to our mission, was designed with wall coverings and sitting groups, considering the seasonal changes and flowering of plants, their growing behaviours, characteristics and combinations in the sense of Xeriscape landscape which minimizes the water consumption.
Guestroom floors are covered with natural solid wood parquets. Heating and cooling in the rooms is provided via the ventilation system (VRV). Especially for the guests who are uncomfortable with dry air, there are nostalgic radiators in the rooms in addition to the heating system. Furthermore, there is floor heating system in the bathrooms.
As you can see the characteristics of the 19th Century architechture in all of our high-ceiled guestrooms, the historical structure was brought into comformity with today’s technology by using all the hi-tech appliances and equipments to make life easier and answer the needs of our guests.
We also offer our guests the privilege of enjoying the panorama of Galata, Cihangir and Beyoglu in our balconied seaview loft rooms.
In all the guestrooms designed in the style of HIP hotels; we offer you a good deal of cult and extraordinary elements that were designed by outstanding designers and came from the 50s to present.
Retro appliances, equipments, products in the guestrooms and their designers, producers:
- Mini Fridge: 1950’s series SMEG Retro Design (Italy)
- Kettle: Bugatti (Italy)
- Coffee Machine: Nespresso (Swiss)
- Bathroom Sink: KOHLER
- Bathroom and Shower Faucets: Philippe Starck – Axor Starck Organic
- Bathroom floorings and wall tiles:Seljukian drawings, High quartz freehand decorated and solid color encaustic tiles, Relief Ceramics. Gorbon Ceramics 1900 special design/UNICA TARGET (Spain)
- Bathroom Cosmetic Products: L’OCCITANE
- TeleAdapt multimedia: Audio, video and image files transfer to TV from USB, PC, IOS and Android cell phones, tablet PC, iPod etc.
- TV:40 or 42 inches Phillips Media Smart LED TVs with internet access
- Audio Systems and Design: Bose – Info Group – S Design Suat Atesdagli – DJ Mert Levent
- Lighting System and Producers: Galata Lighting Systems – Diseno (Turkey) – Greypants
(Amsterdam) – Fontini (Spain) – Henge (Italy) – Secto (Italy)
- Institutional Service Uniforms and Fashion Design: Bahar Korçan
- Furniture and Decoration: EvDekor (Turkey) – M Voice (Turkey) – NordIst (Turkey) – Diseno
(Turkey) – Iskos Berlin-Zeitraum (Germany) – Hay/Hee Welling (Denmark) – Formstelle-Tolix
- Paintings in the rooms:Wall Paintings and Canvas Paintings – Kader Genc
- Façade and Main Entrance Sidings: Rusty-looking, CNC cut, plated