CVK Park BosphorusAddress: Gümüssuyu Mah. Inönü Cad. No:8, 34437 İstanbul/Turkey
Tel: +90 (212) 377 88 88
Fax: +90 (212) 377 88 89
The Park Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul, which formerly served as the Foreign Affairs Palace 120 years ago, now welcomes its guests with unrivaled hospitality in the Taksim Gümüşsuyu district, deep in the heart of Istanbul. The Hotel opened by the CVK Group, one of Turkey’s long established investors, brings alive the glories of luxury and pleasure from the ancient Ottoman Empire. The Park Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul boasts Turkey’s largest presidential suite and shines as a “Deluxe Hotel”, epitomizing the zenith in hotel management service quality. Among it’s many well-appointed features are delightful food outlets, meeting rooms and event areas with creative concepts and a 4,500 m² terrace overlooking the Bosphorus, the largest of its kind in Istanbul. In addition, the Hotel prides itself in its extravagantly designed food and beverage facilities and its 8,500 m² state-of-the-art CVK Safira Spa & Fitness & Wellness Center.
A total of 378 rooms, including 23 suites, ranging from 35-115 m²
Types: Superior Rooms and Deluxe Rooms
Suites: Luxury Suites, Terrace Suites, Corner Suites, and the Presidential Suite
- 850 m² Presidential Suite (features a private cinema, dining room, piano hall and spa)
- Room alternatives: Bosphorus view, garden view and city view
- Executive Rooms on the top floor with private Executive Lounge providing panoramic Bosphorus view
- Exceptional and luxurious design creates a comfortable and practical ambience for our guests.
Historical location on the European side of Istanbul with stunning Bosphorus views
- Just two minutes walk to famous Taksim Square, Metro Station and İstiklal Street
- 30 km from Atatürk International Airport
- 40 km from Sabiha Gökçen International Airport
- Five minutes by taxi to Nişantaşı, Istanbul’s chic boutique and café lined neighborhood
- Nearby Metro provides easy and quick access to Istanbul’s finest shopping centers: Kanyon, Akmerkez, Cevahir, Zorlu Center and Istinye Park
- Centrally situated near key tourist and cultural destinations, such as Sultanahmet, Beyoğlu, Galata, Cihangir, Karaköy, Nişantaşı, Beşiktaş, Ortaköy and Etiler.
- Effortless access to business districts such as Levent, Maslak, 4. Levent, Şişli, Mecidiyeköy, Kozyatağı, Altunizade and Ümraniye.
RESTAURANT & LEISURE
Gümüşsuyu Restaurant, located on the Hotel’s mezzanine level, serves up a variety of international cuisine, from the refined and spicy tastes of Morocco and scrumptious Western fare to the ancient hidden tastes of the Ottoman Empire, whose rule encompassed three continents.
- Park Patisserie & Lounge creates a nostalgic ambience with its specialized tea-time service (3:00pm-6:00pm)
- Cafe Jardin will be a popular gathering place for snacks and sandwiches, as well as its extensive selection of salads, freshly sliced cold cuts and cheeses.
- The Çeşm-i Hayat Vitamin Bar, situated near the hotel’s CVK Safira Spa, welcomes those who want to relax after sports with tasty snacks, freshly-squeezed fruit juices and specially prepared detox drinks.
The uniquely situated Park Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul offers guests large and wide-ranging meeting and event facilities. Thus, the Park Bosphorus has become a much sought-after destination in the business world.
- The Park Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul featured a total of 19 specially designed meeting rooms, including three dividable meeting rooms.
WEDDINGS & SPECIAL EVENTS
The Park Bosphorus Istanbul Hotel’s main meeting room is the 805 m² Istanbul Ballroom, which can be divided into two areas. It’s ceiling has a height of six meters.
- It’s features include connection to the car park, a 380 m² lounge area and Café Jardin, which has an outdoors Botanic Garden area, with an area especially designated for smoking.
- A 4.500 m² terrace area
- Private catering services
- A Business Center
- Concierge service
- Cable and wireless Internet
- Express services dry cleaning
- Express check-in services on each floor
- Boutiques & jewelry stores
- Covered car park & valet parking services
- Transfer services
EXECUTIVE LOUNGE PRIVILEGES
- Direct & Personal Check-in
- Continental Breakfast served with a stunning panoramic view of the Bosphorus.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and soft drinks, as well as cookies and cakes are provided all day.
- Snacks served with complimentary cocktails and alcoholic beverages every evening between 6 and 10pm.
- Two meeting rooms, each with a Bosphorus view.
- Free use of a meeting room for up to one hour per day.
- All guests with accommodations on the Executive Floor may avail themselves of the benefits and privileges of the Executive Lounge on a complimentary basis.
SPA & FITNESS & WELLNESS CENTER
In developing the concept of a truly “VIP Spa” for the first time in Turkey, the CVK Safira Spa & Fitness & Wellness Center offers a variety of special services to its guests in its exclusive VIP areas. The 8,500 m² facility features VIP massage rooms, an indoor heated swimming pool (which is uncovered and converted into an outdoor pool during the summer) and private studios, including personal spa areas, both unisex and female-only fitness areas, baths and hot tubs. The Turkish Bath in the Spa Center has been designed according to Ottoman engineering concepts and customs. The Bath is distinguished by its use of marble and famous for its architecture and services.
CVK PARK PRESTIGE SUITES
65 exclusively designed luxury studio apartments, including 1+1, 2+1, 3+1 and 4+1 suites.
- Suites vary between 60 m² and 500 m².
- Guests are provided with three different alternatives: Bosphorus view, garden view and city view.
- Spacious rooms with separate dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen with the latest technology
- HD LED TV in each bedroom
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Complimentary car park spaces
- Complimentary use of the CVK Safira Spa & Fitness & Wellness Center